If your order’s status is:
- Processing — Payment has been received (paid) but the order has not been shipped yet and is still being processed.
- Completed — The product has been shipped but has not necessarily arrived. Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action.
- Pending payment — Order received, no payment initiated. Awaiting payment (unpaid).
- Failed — Payment failed or was declined (unpaid) or requires authentication (SCA). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as Pending until verified (e.g., PayPal).
- On hold — Awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment.
- Canceled — Canceled by an admin or the customer.
- Refunded — Refunded by an admin – no further action required.
- Authentication required — Awaiting action by the customer to authenticate the transaction and/or complete SCA requirements.
You can only track the progress of your order’s processing from this page. If you wish to track your shipment, please use the tracking number provided to your PayPal account and track the shipment process on Parcels App website.