Do’s & Don’ts
In order to maintain a fair and safe environment for our customers and affiliates alike, here are a few do’s and don’ts.
- Create high-quality posts related to kawaii culture, Japanese pop-culture and other positive lifestyles.
- Use your site or social media channels to feature Kuru Store.
- Use banners on the sidebar widgets and elsewhere on your site.
- Remember to always include your personal affiliate ID on the links.
- Confuse customers or visitors through the design of your site by copying our site design.
- Purchase a domain name that uses any Kuru Store trademarks or variations and misspellings.
- Send unsolicited email or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam.
- Engage in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play’ including things like fraud, confusing the new user, or providing a link designed to mislead the customer. This includes all coupon and deals sites.